We’re looking for someone whose skillset goes hand-in-hand with innovation. Someone with the confidence to take on audacious goals, the flexibility to adapt in unexpected situations,
the ability to think both imaginatively and strategically, and the enthusiasm to try new things and continually gain new skills. If this sounds like you to a tee, and you’re keen to do work that has an impact, read on.
How will you create this impact?
As Project Manager/Innovation Lead, you will utilise your creativity and business acumen, to continually uncover opportunities and shepherd ideas from concept through to production. You will;
- Scope clients’ needs and requirements,
- Lead and provide directional guidance for teams that deliver tailored solutions and services,
- Apply innovation methodologies such as Design Thinking and Lean Innovation,
- Design and validate value propositions and business models,
- Develop and manage client relationships,
- Prepare client proposals and structure costings,
- Manage project resources and budget,
- Obtain and oversee the work of external practitioners/contractors,
- Produce and present documentation.
Here’s what you’ll need in your arsenal:
- A whatever-it-takes mentality
- A keen ability to empathise with others
- A collaborative and nurturing approach to teamwork
- Self-management and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong ethics and conflict management skills
- Adaptability in ways of working
- Creativity and curiosity to drive new ideas and create real change,
- 5-10 years of professional experience,
- Proven working experience in project management,
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Keen attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and proficiency in top project management tools
Where you’ll find us
We operate at the intersect of think and do. We dream and listen to understand, purposefully explore, test and learn to design, and create value by solving tough issues and maximising growth. We’ve been helping businesses grow for over 30 years. Not by bringing answers to be questioned, but rather by helping companies identify the questions that need to be answered. The unknown is our most valuable currency.