We’re looking for a new kind of Strategy Practitioner – not defined by the discipline, but rather by their own unique experience, approach and perspective. For us, impact is key. So, if you’re looking to do work that matters, read on.
How will you create this impact?
As a Strategy Practitioner, you’ll focus your industry or discipline expertise on specific client challenges, working collaboratively as a case team member.
- You will work on varied projects across topics and industries,
- You will be responsible for analysing problems, discovering insights, delivering recommendations, and making change happen for your clients,
- Your work will help transform businesses, governments, and society, across the globe,
- Your client engagements will vary in length, size, and location, depending on your clients’ challenges,
- You will be exposed to various types of thinking and doing requirements – from gathering and analysing data, to formulating hypotheses and delivering recommendations, and
- From day one, you will have the chance to interact with senior clients.
Here’s what you’ll need in your arsenal:
- Creativity and curiosity to drive new ideas and create real change,
- 3-5 years of professional experience,
- Experience at a global professional services firm or strategy consulting firm will be a distinct advantage,
- Proven knowledge of an industry,
- Excellent proficiency in MS Excel and Power Point, as well as knowledge of digital productivity and collaboration tools,
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills,
- Proven ability to thrive in a work environment that is international, multi-cultural, competitive and challenging,
- Positive attitude and strong interest in solving client challenges, adapting to an everchanging environment, and dealing with new issues.
Where you’ll find us
We operate at the intersect of think and do. We dream and listen to understand, purposefully explore, test and learn to design, and create value by solving tough issues and maximising growth. We’ve been helping businesses grow for over 30 years. Not by bringing answers to be questioned, but rather by helping companies identify the questions that need to be answered. The unknown is our most valuable currency.